ARRIVING ONSITE: To ensure timely programming please arrive at the scheduled load-in times. When arriving to the venue prior to loading-in, check-in at 1floor FOH and ask for the onsite production contact. You will then receive your required credentials for the day/night. All artists will not be able to load-in until they receive their credentials. If bands plan on arriving earlier than scheduled load-in times, please contact production manager prior to venue arrival. If you are unable to arrive on time for the scheduled load-in time, bands are required to contact the production manager via phone.
LOAD-IN: Load-in through the garage door located on 1st ave near the intersection of 1st ave and the back alley behind ACME. Look for the wooden ramp and rolling garage door.
PARKING: ACME does not provide parking for artists. However, we suggest the parking garage at 3rd and Demonbreun in the Pinnacle building as well as the parking garage directly behind ACME. There is also free parking along Koreans Veterans and 1st Ave as well as Gay Street.
HOSPITALITY: The production manager will explain what the hospitality available for the band is upon arrival.
CHANGEOVERS: We have a very limited time for change overs, so it is essential to use all of the provided house gear so we can keep the change overs to 30 minutes.
STAGE VOLUME: The room is extremely lively so it is essential to keep the stage volume to a minimum. We will provide a total of 6 monitor mixes to ensure an appropriate stage volume level.
PROVIDED BACKLINE: Mapex Drum Kit (Shells and Hardware)
– Drummers – please bring own cymbals, snare, kick pedal, hi-hat clutch, sticks, and any aux. percussion Ashdown Bass Amp Combo
– Bass Players – please bring own quarter inch cables Blackstar Combo Guitar Amp
– Guitar Players – please bring own quarter inch cables and pedals Vox AC15 Guitar Amp
– Guitar Players – please bring own quarter inch cables and pedals Korg SV-1 Keyboard w/ stand
– Keyboardists – please bring your own cables
IMPORTANT CONTACT INFORMATION: For all production inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org